Remove this ad

Lead

May 1 13 6:18 PM

Tags : :

Hi everyone, just a few words to say hello and what a beautiful few days we had here in Illinois. Put me  right in the mood to plant 4 Bittersweet vines long a split rail fence.Just a corner but I thought it might look pretty. I don't know how long it will take to cover the fence but I thought maybe a few years. These avines always look so lovely in boquets.  It was in the 80 s the last couple of days. I got my Clematis cut back but still have some to do.  Just happy to say Spring has Sprung here in Northern Illinois.
polishma

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 1 13 7:21 PM

Hey - nice to see you!  We are having one of our traditional bouts of summer weather - in Toronto, we go straight from winter to summer - but bob back and forth during April and May until it settles into humid 90-100 F temps.  Your weather sounds much the same if you are in the 80s already!!

The bittersweet will probably need to be tied here and there to make sure it clings to the fence and they are not rampant growers.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 14 13 1:16 PM

hey Polishma:
Good to finally see someone on this site besides me and aunticanuck, LOL!
I don't know why people are not coming here anymore, it used to really be a fun place to visit, and there were lots and lots of people, but, lately NO ONE!
      Nicki

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help